Re: 722 HiMD MicroTrack Test

Subject: Re: 722 HiMD MicroTrack Test
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 02:39:18 -0600
I traced the whine to a "sleeping" computer in the my wife, Terese's
studio. Perhaps a gust of  created a small crack between the french
doors for a while.  I couldn't hear the whine through MT's headphone
amp, but I could duplicate and eliminate it. Too much traffic on
Friday and Sat nights for testing. I'll try it again early Monday
morning. I pulled the test off until then. Thanks for the alert
prompt John. Rob D.