Re: Fwd: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (fwd)

Subject: Re: Fwd: Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (fwd)
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 07:49:18 -0800
Both, Aaron. I am organizing a limited trip to gather base-line data
samples from four sites within the refuge. These will be
carefully-calibrated MS recordings to be utilized for analysis and
advocacy based on the NPS soundscape study we did a couple of years
ago.

Second, I'd like to see as many folks with recorders from this group
get to the refuge and capture, in whatever way possible, any aspect
of the soundscape they can. Perhaps one of us could actually organize
such a trip and maybe even get it financially supported and
video-taped as a real project. I'd be happy to help with that one but
cannot be the primary mover and shaker. Rob, any thoughts about doing
this partially as a school project?

Bernie

--
Wild Sanctuary