RE: Sound Devices 722 battery life

Subject: RE: Sound Devices 722 battery life
From: "Anton Woldhek" <>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:15:17 +0200
> I would not wait for a variation - they are still refining
> the firmware and updates are a regular thing, so the 7XX just
> get better!

Yeah its going to be shweet when they reach 2.xx,
The manual promises direct recording to external FW drives.
I'll have my 722 tomorrow :)
Anybody (europeans) on this list who know a good/cheap place to buy
additional batteries from?

Btw Lou, have you ever tried the mp3 encoder, is it really as bad as its
listed on the bugs list?

Cheers,

Anton Woldhek
Latest Freesound: Mowing a Lawn in Giethoorn.
http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/samplesViewSingle.php?id=3D7126