Re: mic check

Subject: Re: mic check
From: Lou Judson <>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 10:23:14 -0700
Very nice! It would be a perfect use for my four Sony lavaliers. I
supose one would need the box to be well braced or thick enough wood to
avoid resonance issues. I can imagine you mmight use it with one side
being the front, as a center channel effect, or at other times
diagonally, so that a corner faces forward, for more surrounding sound.

I've done similar things with PZMs - attaching them to foot-square
plexiglas and taping the edges so it hinges in a V shape. Amazing
stereo, though I haven't doe it for surround yet.

Thanks for the ideas and pictures!

Lou

Lou Judson =95 Intuitive Audio
415-883-2689