RE: Lake Delancy

Subject: RE: Lake Delancy
From: Rob Danielson <>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 15:10:03 -0500
Martyn-- Interesting. The echos seem to travel more to the sides
now-- with a less amplitude and  warmer too. The stereo image still
seems a little narrower than what I heard on Walt's MKH-20-SASS in
the field.  Was the road head-on and in the same direction as the
aquatic events?  I'm curious because I entertain mkh 20's>SASS
fantasies.  Thanks.  Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D

--
Rob Danielson