Re: mirror drives

Subject: Re: mirror drives
From: "Rich Peet" <>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 04:00:27 -0000
Welcome back to this group.

I am still in FL. Watched 6 swallow-tailed kites feed at sunset. I
will be home before xmas but no exit date known yet.  Could be as
soon as this week.

I read and enjoyed your behavior notes on the Northern Hawk Owl and
regret that I could not make that trip.  It appeared that there were
no vocalizations of those birds, right?

I will call direct.

Rich

--- In  "Alt, Mark" <>