Re: Re: fast editor for huge wav files

Subject: Re: Re: fast editor for huge wav files
From: Gianni Pavan <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:06:33 +0100
I'm running on a 3GHZ P4 with 1GB RAM and 5 200GB HDs. What I need is a
really efficient software for managing huge wav files. I've two terabytes
of wav files on removable HDs and thus any saving in time is important. The=

editor should be able to efficiently edit files without loading them
entirely in RAM like some video editors that work on a compact file-image
and then they apply all operations while creating the final file with just=

one filecopy operation.
Gianni