Surround Sound the easy way

Subject: Surround Sound the easy way
From: Wild Sanctuary <>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 10:39:17 -0800
Like the audio folks at LucasFilm and Disney Imagineering, we derive
surround information from simple M-S recordings. Added to that we
developed a compatible prototype system for Dolby a few years back
that encodes the surround information so that it is readable in all
formats. All of our 20 natural soundscape CDs are configured using
that technology.

Bernie Krause

Wild Sanctuary, Inc.
P. O. Box 536