Re: Portadisk freeze

Subject: Re: Portadisk freeze
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 22:22:16 -0400
Martyn Stewart wrote:
> Yes Paul, my sofware is version 1.11, where is the nearest hhb
> service agent to me? I'm in Seattle, WA. Go on, your going to tell
> me your in the UK and you dont know!!!!
> Never Mind, i have Walt to tell me :)

And I have version 1.08, and it's not having this problem.

I believe there is a service center in Seattle, look it up:
http://www.hhbusa.com/000/usa.htm

At minimum you should be able to find a HHb rep in Seattle to help you
out. Same website for that too. They also have HHb contact numbers there
for the main company in the US.