Portadisk freeze

Subject: Portadisk freeze
From: "Martyn Stewart" <>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 19:25:48 -0700
For some reason my Portadisk has started to "freeze" when I finish
recording! When I have recorded what I want, the bloody thing sits there
with the screen frozen on the sound bars! Walt, has yours ever done this
before? I cant turn it off with the power down switch, I have to take
the batteries out and then put them back in again, then it goes into its
TOC mode then all is well, this has happened a few times now, I don't
know if this is a coincidence but it only happens with my Telinga
Science attached?! I hate the thought of it going in for repair and
doing away with it until some idiot gets it going again, I have little
faith in repair merchants these days!!

Martyn