RE: Some mic samples

Subject: RE: Some mic samples
From: "Barb Beck" <>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:05:39 -0700
Earthlink has their part of their list  incorrect.  Ours is one of them and
inspite of complaints at least from us from November.  The list they are
dealing with is invalid for some areas.  If I had a dialup modem it would
not complain.  Basically they do not care when they have blocked off some
legitimate properly configured users and are not worried about doing
something about it.  I have six people I correspond with that are with
earhthlink and have the problem.

I may try to badger Bob when he has some time (which he never does) to hack
a solution but remember if Bob can hack a solution which allows me to look
legit to them when they think I am bogus it means that hackers can do the
same and there goes your spam protection that is causing the problem in the
first place because it is not properly maintained.

Barb