Re: Some mic samples

Subject: Re: Some mic samples
From: Walter Knapp <>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:30:50 -0500
Barb Beck wrote:
> Naw - our stuff is good.  The brat that wrote the stuff below is head of
> computer security for the U of A and does the security on Open BSD.  He
> knows his stuff.  The problem is your provider.  What is below is in repl=
> to a problem we had with another person last fall.  Just realize that if =
you
> use earthlink you are blocking many legitimate well configured users from
> your system becaue they are improperly set up.

So far you are the first to complain. And I know some darned computer
savvy folks too. Everyone else has no problem whatsoever mailing me.

And, believe me, the other choices I have are pure junk compaired to
earthlink. It was a little better when I was on mindspring before they
merged with earthlink. But not by a large margin.

Don't worry, Gates is going to take full control of the internet shortly
and there will be only one, very expensive provider. And his primary
method is to leverage his OS monopoly into doing non-standard things to
kill everyone else. Though, obviously he's not alone in mucking up the
system.