RE: Homemade quick parobolic

Subject: RE: Homemade quick parobolic
From: "deer2me22002" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:03:43 -0000

 Hi, i might as well be living on Mars.Canada is the second larges
country in the world. It is one of the riches, but i can't buy a
parabolic dish or the Sony ECM-T140 Tie Tac mic., here. Sony Canada
only has the 115 and the DM5P, and that is not what the plan calls
for. I tried every Province for a dish, but had no luck. I went on
the Edmond Scientific site for a dish, but they don't ship to
Canada.I emailed Doug at http://www.naturesongs.com/, but the site
would not accept my email. I was looking for information on the spare
dish there and if they ship to Canada. I found the mike on a site in
New York for $59.00, but they will not ship here. The money order was
sent to the seller in the USA for the MZ-R30 mini disc,so i should
have that shortly.Can any member from Canada tell me how they got
there gear.Is there a site in this country, that i may have missed,or
one in the USA that will ship.
Saul Mineroff will ship, but not what i'am looking for.
                                        Confused but still hanging in,

                                                 John E Parks

>From   Tue Mar  8 18:22:45 2005
Message: 13