Cool Edit Pro

Subject: Cool Edit Pro
From: "Shaun" <>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 00:49:58 -0000
Hi there,
         I wanted to throw up one quick question about cool edit. I
have been playing around with a few different calls in my cool edit
program and was wondering. Does anyone know what format is best to
save my sounds as in order to put them on disc while losing as little
quality as possible. I was going to save them as .mp3 format but i
know that this format will compress them, and i was not sure if they
would uncompress at all when i put them on disc. I am very new to
recording and editing, therefore i figured i would ask the group this
question in hopes to keep my sounds as clean as possible for playback
in the field.=20=20
              Thank you kindly:
                               Shaun.