canberrabirds

Re: A flush of Mynas

Subject: Re: A flush of Mynas
From: "martin butterfield" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 17:56:17 +1100
The place we are house-sitting at the moment in (Upper) Weston runs a GBS chart and that has reported 2 -4 mynahs each wek this year.

That seems to be the pattern over the bits of the area which I have run in the past couple of weeks: I haven't noticed any large flocks, but perhaps they have been on the uphill bits where my eyes have been focussed on the patch of dirt between my feet than the surrounding countryside which is always sloping too steeply.