canberrabirds

Re: A flush of Mynas

To: <>
Subject: Re: A flush of Mynas
From: "Bill & Jenny Handke" <>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 15:58:52 +1100
Good to hear of your trapping results Alan.  I've had young and adult mynas in my area this past week coming into feed on my neighbour's ripening fruit and in visiting my birdbath (this after months of hardly seeing any.  But they are not coming down to feed in my trap (I've even tried the suggestion of a hanging cd disc but to no avail  (I never really liked the artist as well!)

Cheers  Bill