birding-aus

Does Australia Have Too Many National Parks?

To: Ian May <>
Subject: Does Australia Have Too Many National Parks?
From: "Jeremy O'Wheel" <>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2014 07:00:15 +1100
Just to clarify, there are less than 1000 Tasmanian Wedge-tailed Eagles
left, and less than 440 adults in total. They're listed on state
legislation as endangered in state legislation and their numbers declined
significantly over recent decades, although may have mad some recovery more
recently.

Jeremy