birding-aus

Re report of Glossy Ibis on Eremaea 's Central & Southern Queensland pag

To: <>, birding-aus threads <>
Subject: Re report of Glossy Ibis on Eremaea 's Central & Southern Queensland page.
From: martin cachard <>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 22:00:48 +1100
Dear Bob etc... Can we please get back to the birds now...!! It's only my
opinion, but I think that non-bird related topics such as this should be taken
off-list & not be cluttering in-boxes of all subscribers ... Enough said
already..... Cheers, Martin Cachard,Cairns       (the city of which now
includes PORT DOUGLAS!!!!!)