birding-aus

Re report of Glossy Ibis on Eremaea 's Central & Southern Queensland pag

To: "'Robert Inglis'" <>, "'Birding-Aus'" <>
Subject: Re report of Glossy Ibis on Eremaea 's Central & Southern Queensland page.
From: "David & Liz Parker" <>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 22:49:02 +1100
Bob,

According to the Brisbane Statistical Division used by the Australian Bureau of
Statistics, the Brisbane metropolitan area includes the Local Government Area's
of City of Brisbane, City of Ipswich, Logan City, Moreton Bay Region (in which
Murrumba Downs is found) and Redland City.

Or perhaps the Queensland Government should revise their Brisbane Suburbs map
which should clearly in the north Murrumba Downs. (see:
http://www.derm.qld.gov.au/property/mapping/pdf/bris_a4_map_free.pdf )

So I suppose it depends on whose interpretation you use Bob.

Besides, I'm sure it was an innocent mistake for which the person is deeply
regretful for making.

Cheers
David Parker