birding-aus

RFI Field Guides South Africa

To: <>
Subject: RFI Field Guides South Africa
From: "Jon Irvine" <>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 17:09:17 +1100
Hi Dick,

I'd like to second what Fiona has just said. I used the first edition back
in 1997 and it was a "must have" then. Included in its area of coverage are:
South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe and the
southern part of Mozambique below the Zambezi. What is great about this book
is that the publishers took on board many recommendations by birders
themselves as to the layout of the book, which later editions incorporated.

Cheers,

Jono