birding-aus

Fourth Fig Parrot

To: ? birding-aus <>
Subject: Fourth Fig Parrot
From: Peter Ewin <>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2008 23:18:12 +1100
Something very strange is happening here - I sent this last year when this
thread was happening. I sent a response earlier tonight stating this and this
seems to have also disappeared into the ether (where this email appeared from).
I am pretty certain is not a virus as we have a totally different computer (the
last one died).
Thanks for the comments people have been saying, but the subject is a year too
late.
Cheers,
Peter> From: > To: > Subject: RE:
[Birding-Aus] Fourth Fig Parrot> Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 18:52:51 +1100> > I am
not going to comment on the bird's ID, but I was interested in this > quote.> >
>Mr Young vehemently denied the claims. He has since bought a special $6000 >
>camera which takes pictures which cannot be digitally altered in the hope >
>of proving that the bird was real.> > Is this true? I would have thought it is
the format that a digital photo is > stored rather than the camera that allows
alteration. And that any photo can > be scanned and then digitally altered
afterwards.> > Do any camera people have comments?> > Cheers,> Peter> >