birding-aus

SPOTLIGHTING equipment news

To: "'Alan McBride'" <>, "'Birding-Aus Birding-aus'" <>
Subject: SPOTLIGHTING equipment news
From: "Tony Russell" <>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:27:34 +0930
Hi all, Alan's spotlight seems excessively expensive to me.
 I use a (seemingly) brandless quartz halogen spotlight giving 1,000,000
candlepower for about an hour per charge which I bought for a mere $24
from Cheap as Chips ( or it might have been Go Low). It has been working
"brilliantly" for about five years now. It's not "light",  but for $24
I'm not complaining.
And it came with both mains and car chargers.
Tony.