birding-aus

Ferrets

To: Reid <>, Birding Aus <>
Subject: Ferrets
From: John Gamblin <>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 12:15:46 +1100 (EST)
What about the chickens? OLDE JAG thinks to start up the chicken hearted D fence league :^D>>> I'll leave the turkeys 'fur' Tones in Adled Aid.

It ain't arf hot mum.

Ooroo from de wunda dununda ....

Reid <> wrote:

This reminds me of the saying that;

"The weasel is weasily distinguished from the stoat, which is stoatally
different"

Joking aside, I agree with Tony Crocker - err on the side of safety.

Regards

Reid

JAG waddles off singing:
"Owl can I live with sorrow?"