birding-aus

Much a to do about nuffin

Subject: Much a to do about nuffin
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 17:57:06 -0700 (PDT)
Ear Ear "Rustybubs" .... but mate I thought this was a bird discussion list? no matter how heated it gets.

I love heat, kitchens and frying pans but not fires.

Anyway I'll be back in five/four days time when I get back would be nice that those who advocate "DON'T FEED WILD BIRDS" got there R's into gear and created and email list server, especially for this topic eh? stuffed if I'm am going to do their work for them, and free of charge to them, and why? to take the oral sewerage of those horrid Sydney birding Naafi~O~sir spew out ... it is their problem after all that and they expect free help, but then is it really all free to me? mind you when you look at where their sewerage goes eh? and it's marvellous what comes out the woodwork Woodford, when you raise a interesting debate eh? so many alledged beaut newcomers.

Oh just as a by and by does the list activity swell slightly when I raise some non controversial birding point?

Keep smiling mate ... those anti-feeders sure make me and overeas folk have a good laugh "Gough bless em" what a weird mob they are eh?

Ooroo much lub JAG de Whag.

Oh before I head off JAMES COLTAN would you mind NOT being so floral and prosaic in your emails please. I'm sure your teacher would have told you make you letters short and concise, reading your time wasting emails costs money you know. Much a to do about nothing from you and you offer NO factual data as evidence to your wild and outlandish claims?

Waddles orf to C birds at de Lakes with a laker. Tar rah JAG de Whag.

Russell Woodford <> wrote:

Thanks, Hugo, for the definitive response. I think we can let this topic rest for a while now because there is not likely to be anything more that can be added constructively in relation to the original message.

Russell Woodford

Do you Yahoo!?