birding-aus

IT IS imperative we feed wild animals

To: Hugo Phillipps <>
Subject: IT IS imperative we feed wild animals
From: Penn Gwynne <>
Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2003 00:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
G'day Hugo,
How many native birds, Australian Magpies, Silver Gulls, Rainbow Lorikeets and alike did we have before the european invasion? you don't know this nor does any other person or native of these lands. Therefore how can you justify a statment that says we had ex numbers of magpies etc etc.

If you define thriving as? to what is left of each species and they have are having a healthy food intake then yep, perhaps, but the numbers are well down since white mans invasion, as I said, I live well below the poverty line, if you care to send me those highly expensive books FREE of any Charge then fine. Could I then sell them after reading to raise funds for Lance Ferris?

I'm cooking tea for me and my wild birds at present BUT I WILL get back to change your ways of very bad thinking.

John A. Gamblin

Hugo Phillipps <> wrote:

Dear John -