Thought Experiment to Benefit Those Starting Out in the Hobby...

Subject: Thought Experiment to Benefit Those Starting Out in the Hobby...
From: "Jim Mooney" jmooney776
Date: Thu Jan 26, 2017 5:34 am ((PST))
Rainy Thursday here in the eastern US and I thought it would be interesting=
 to see everyone=92s thoughts on this and it might generate some good tips =
for someone like me who is fairly new to recording (this may or may not be =
somewhat autobiographical :-) ):

Our recordist has a kit consisting of:

-Olympus LS-10
-Windjammer for the built in mics
-Decent enough headphones
-A sturdy little tripod to put the recorder on to avoid handling noise
-A computer with Audacity or Garageband to edit

If this budding recordist had 200 USD/187 Euros/160 Pounds to spend on kit=
=85What would you advise them to buy?

Hope this finds you all well!

Jim