Re: Variations in Neutrik 3.5mm connector prices

Subject: Re: Variations in Neutrik 3.5mm connector prices
From: grickerd
Date: Fri Aug 29, 2014 1:30 am ((PDT))
I ordered some of these from Redco a while ago... they seemed pricey at the=
 time ($4.36 ea), but they are an outstanding connector with a great strain=
 relief for Mogami lavaliere microphone cable. =0D
=0D
 Neutrik NTP3RC-B | Redco Audio http://www.redco.com/Neutrik-NTP3RC-B.html =
=0D
 =0D
 http://www.redco.com/Neutrik-NTP3RC-B.html =0D
 =0D
 Neutrik NTP3RC-B | Redco Audio http://www.redco.com/Neutrik-NTP3RC-B.html =
=0D
 =0D
 =0D
 View on www.redco.com http://www.redco.com/Neutrik-NTP3RC-B.html =0D
 Preview by Yahoo =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 =0D
=0D
 =0D
=0D
 Here is the link for the one you are interested in.  I have no experience =
with this connector but their price seems pretty low ($1.25 ea).=0D
 Rean Neutrik NYS231BG | Redco Audio http://www.redco.com/Rean-Neutrik-NYS2=
Message: 31BG.
Subject: html =0D
 =0D
 =0D
 http://www.redco.com/Rean-Neutrik-NYS231BG.html =0D
 =0D
 Rean Neutrik NYS231BG | Redco Audio http://www.redco.com/Rean-Neutrik-NYS2=
Message: 31BG.
 =0D
 =0D
 View on www.redco.com http://www.redco.com/Rean-Neutrik-NYS231BG.html =0D
 Preview by Yahoo =0D
 =0D
 =0D
  =0D
 Redco is located in Connecticut.  Between UPS, FedEX and USPS they offer s=
ixteen different ways to ship.  =0D
 =0D
=0D
 I chose USPS first class mail, very low postage, about $3 on an order of 5=
 of the right angle plugs.  Had the package here in CA within five business=
 days.=0D
 =0D
=0D
 Glen=0D