Re: What has the lowest Noise Floor for an all in one recorder?

Subject: Re: What has the lowest Noise Floor for an all in one recorder?
From: ambient_jungle
Date: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:10 pm ((PDT))
I've heard very great things about the PMD661-MKII, but it has all been with
external mics. The few comments I have heard with using it's internal mics
always points you back to using this with just external mics, so it leaves me
wondering if the internal mics are on par with the the Sony PCM D-50.

---In  <>
wrote:

 Take a look at the Marantz PMD661-MKII, very well made, and versatile, I have
recording loud bands to quiet nature environments with onboard and external
microphones.  Very happy.
http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/898192-REG/Marantz_pmd661mkii_Marantz_PMD661_MKII_Professional.html

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/898192-REG/Marantz_pmd661mkii_Marantz_PMD661_MKII_Professional.html

 hope this helps.