Re: Phanton power and battery power

Subject: Re: Phanton power and battery power
From: "Marc Myers" primatemarc
Date: Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:02 am ((PDT))
Running both has no benefit. If you have the option use the power from your
recording device as, if I remember correctly, the signal is a little noisier
when using microphone batteries with the ME66. Also, you if you run out of
power you notice it. I hate in-mic batteries as I always have to remember how
many hours have been used up.