Impressed!

Subject: Impressed!
From: "sounds.images" sounds.images
Date: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:09 am ((PST))
Not only have I been impressed with this group and the skills and helpfulne=
ss of those here, but I have been impressed again..

I have not had as much spare cash recently as I would like, too many microp=
hone wants are having to wait. But I recently did a music gig in a school a=
nd have in coveted in a couple of mics. Now these would probably get over l=
ooked due to the price but are so far amazing. I bought a pair of Rode M3s =
and finally a support for this job I went for  a photographic light stand a=
s this seemed a perfect combination of compactness and height.. So I got a =
Manfrotto 5001B Nano stand. Not sure how many here use this but if you don'=
t take a look...

Soundsandimages.wordpress.com

I also found an eBay seller offering fluffies for it, should be fine in cal=
mer conditions but it has been very windy here for the last couple of days =
and very cold with it.

I have been recording in the woods but only have one file online at the bot=
tom of my blog.

Regards.

Simon.