Re: was: What is a good nature sound recording?

Subject: Re: was: What is a good nature sound recording?
From: "Klas Strandberg" klasstrandberg
Date: Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:07 am ((PST))
Thank you, John, that is a kind observation and a good perspective
for people to learn and I would never argue with you about it.

And as I will not try to "write a book" I will only say that my
perspective on "creativity" is more limited to what was described by
Rollo May, for example. But that is not the point that I am trying to make.

Let me try this: I know people being totally devoted to "animal
rights" issues. Some are totally engaged, even sacrificing their
health, stretching their own limits. But what kind of respect will "a
future" pay to that engagement, when "everybody" will think that the
red on the ice is not at all blood from the seal puppets, but paint?

Isn't that a problem?

Klas.