3. Re: iRig pre

Subject: 3. Re: iRig pre
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Thu Dec 6, 2012 11:56 am ((PST))
Alan,

That's great that you are up and running with a decent mic, the NTG-2
seems to have good reviews.  Making movies of singing katydids might
be a good project with your new camcorder & mic combination.

When you get the opportunity to upgrade your recorder with access to
a high sample rate, you will be amazed at how high some katydids sing!

I have noticed in my local area great variation in katydid song
according to temperature, with revving and idling when cool and
constant whirring when hot.

Good luck with your explorations!

Vicki