Re: Mono to sterio

Subject: Re: Mono to sterio
From: "Gianni Pavan" gptrekking
Date: Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:52 am ((PST))
adding a 2n k66 would be great and you can maintain the directionality of
shotguns....  I like recording with two K66 with a V of about 30 degrees
with a spacing, measured at the frontal grid of 18 cm to also have some
binaural effect.
I like them connected to a SD 722 but they are also great connected to a
Sony M10.

Any comment on this setup ?

Gianni

--
Centro Interdisciplinare di Bioacustica e Ricerche Ambientali
Universit=E0 degli Studi di Pavia