LS-10 Arrived Today

Subject: LS-10 Arrived Today
From: "Rick Munday" baumann1965
Date: Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:45 pm ((PDT))
It's got a good feel to it. I figured it would be light, well it is, but it
has a solid feel to it.

Will go out and play tomorrow for a bit.

I've seen a few posts that mention the LS-10, have any of you mounted one in
any odd ways? I was thinking about making a zeppelin or something that can
hold it.

I also have a couple EM172s to play with. Just have to build a rig for it.
Not sure quite what yet, I've seen so many ideas here. A mic array of some
type is most likely what will be built with this pair.