Re: Beginner Equipment Question

Subject: Re: Beginner Equipment Question
From: "Rick Munday" baumann1965
Date: Thu Oct 7, 2010 4:42 am ((PDT))

> What kind of recorder do you plan to use it with?

Have not decided yet, that's why I asked which supported PIP. :)

Right now my list is (in no particular order):

Olympus LS-10
Zoom H2
Zoom H4N
Fostex FR2LE

And there was a Sony recommended the other day and it escapes me at the
moment.

I have had some many people asking about battery boxes I plan to provide on=
> soon.

Gene, I think you have a captive market.

Personally I haven't built anything electronic in 25 years (radio repair
school in the Army) so I'm hesitant to even pick up a soldering iron for
something like that. Soldering a wire on a lug or something is fine with me=
,
reading a schematic and building something... that's another story.

As Paul said, I was curious as well whether it would be better to have a
stereo version or two mono versions. I would assume two mono versions would
make more sense.