Re: Beginner Equipment Question

Subject: Re: Beginner Equipment Question
From: "Rick Munday" baumann1965
Date: Mon Oct 4, 2010 1:13 pm ((PDT))
Any comments as to the quality? To me it's just a tad sensitive to the
higher frequencies (?).

Originally posted audio:
http://ourmissourilife.com/rickles/Blackwell092210.mp3
<http://ourmissourilife.com/rickles/Blackwell092210.mp3>

<http://ourmissourilife.com/rickles/Blackwell092210.mp3>Higher quality
uncompressed is below.

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 3:51 PM, Rick Munday <>wrot=
e: