Re: Inexpensive M/S setup for experimentation?

Subject: Re: Inexpensive M/S setup for experimentation?
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:11 am ((PDT))
Hi Steve--
I added the answers provided thus far and the research you are doing
in the Community FAQ:

https://docs.google.com/Doc?tab=3Dedit&dr=3Dtrue&id=3Ddcvd49w8_23fbw2vqg2&a=
uthkey=3DCLPDwPEP#Lower_cost,_Figure_8_microphones

You (and everyone else) can add to it, correct it the FAQ in editing
mode via
https://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=3D0AZ5kt_Jb6O0yZGN2ZDQ5dzhfMjNmYncydnFnMg=
&hl=3Den&authkey=3DCLPDwPEP

If that kink doesn't work, click on the edit button (lower right
corner in most cases) and send me a request to edit. Follow-up on
those links an any others requesting editing access-- especially if
you have a Google account. Everyone has eventually worked it out but
its a larger maze than I have time to map. Get back if no success.
Rob D.

  =3D =3D =3D =3D =3D