Re: Recorder comparison please

Subject: Re: Recorder comparison please
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 pm ((PDT))
All,

Sorry, my mistake here.  It was the previous model Sony PCM D50 that
took 4 AA batteries that were reported to be fiddly to change.  That
seems like a big improvement if the PCM-M10 only needs 2 AAs and
still records for the same length of time.  As I mentioned, I don't
own one, and can only comment first hand on the Olympus LS-10.

Vicki