Re: Recorder comparison please

Subject: Re: Recorder comparison please
From: "Sean" rastasean83
Date: Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:11 am ((PDT))
I must have the wrong PCM-M10 because mine only has two AA batteries and I =
find it quite easy to change the batteries in...

Most people do not own both of these mentioned recorders so other than read=
ing the specs on them, it is hard to determine which is better for what. A =
true a/b comparison is the best way to figure out which works best for YOU =
in you situation.

I have the edirol 09hr and the sony m10. I can compare these two. Quite fra=
nkly, I'm very pleased with both for various reasons so I'm happy to own bo=
th of them.

There's a couple of really great features on the m10 I like such as the pre=
-record buffer. start the recorder by pressing record button and wait 5 sec=
onds and you'll have a five second buffer. This can be disabled in case you=
 don't want to record something incriminating. ;)

Another nice thing is the fact it uses micro sd cards in addition to the 4 =
gigs built in and they have the ability to cross record. So if you have a 1=
6 gig micro sd card and 4 in the recorder, that is a combined 20 gigs of re=
cording data. take note, we humans see 20 gigs but the computer is slightly=
 less than that, probably 18.5 or 18.

best,
sean