Re: Equalizing, and Wave Editor?

Subject: Re: Equalizing, and Wave Editor?
From: "justinasia" justinasia
Date: Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:51 am ((PDT))
> Due to the issues ive had with wave editor Im glad Rob posted the link to
> Amadeus Pro! Another candidate to try...
>
> BR,
> Mike.

Thanks guys. But what about converting 24 bit files to 16 bit? I thought one of
the special things about Wave Editor was that it had a good way to dither and
convert to 16 bit quietly. I searched the Amadeus Pro manual (and their site)
for "dither" and found nothing. So can it not dither? Does that mean we need to
buy something else (Wave Editor?) to use as well as Amadeus Pro, or, is it
another case of getting a plugin?

Glad you like the tree rig. It's extremely light. I also just tested it in
quite a reasonable breeze, and was happy to discover the speaker cloth is
enough to stop the wind noise, without even the little black foam covers on the
end of the mics - so that lets the mics lay flat against the wood, maximizing
the boundary effect.

Justin