Equalizing, and Wave Editor?

Subject: Equalizing, and Wave Editor?
From: "Justin ." justinasia
Date: Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 pm ((PDT))
Hi Greg
Hope you are well.
I'm still struggling about software. I have been trying Wave Editor as you
recommended and gradually getting the hang of it. But I can't for the life of
me work out how to do any equalizing. I can't find the function anywhere - does
Wave Editor not have that function? I have searched through the internet
extensively too, and can't work it out. If I buy Wave Editor, will I also need
to buy another program for EQ? If so, what program?

I will have to do some equalizing to counter the effect of my stereo rig, which
increases the high frequancies. (Curt says this is the side effect of the rig
but EQing it fixes it and overall is well worth it due to the increased clarity
and stereo.)

Sorry to ask you again, but I did search a lot, and asked the group about
software advice too but it didn't make anything clearer!

Best wishes
Justin

Check out Wave Editor. It's written from the ground up, in Cocoa, specifically
for Mac OSX and takes advantage of all of the Mac's internal audio capabilities:

http://www.audiofil e-engineering. com/waveeditor/

It's not free ($79 US to register), but you can download a fully operational
trial version for 15 days.