Re: Equalizing, and Wave Editor?

Subject: Re: Equalizing, and Wave Editor?
From: "picnet2" picnet2
Date: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:29 am ((PDT))
Hi,
    Ive been using Wave Editor together with SEQ2 and Visualizer AU plugins,
over the last month. That combination has been nothing but a bag of bugs -
either SEQ2 causes wave editor to crash, or wave editor itself isnt a good
combination with SEQ2. Ive mailed the support desk many times reporting the
issues and they (Audiofile engineering) have been very helpful - I hope both
companies work together in fixing the issues.

When using wave editor things to avoid:
Dont load files from a networked drive, Save your session on a regular basis,
it likes to crash when you just complete a 2 hour editing / EQ, Apple au
plugins seem the most robust / stable in wave editor. Scrolling around fast in
the file view can crash it, pressing the rewind to start button will restart
the playback with no audio, clicking it again may crash wave editor. (could be
a sync issue with the plugins) - Ive not experienced any problems with Apple,
Izotope nor bluecat audio plugins.

That aside and back to recording, I really like your tree rig, natures own
platform :)

Due to the issues ive had with wave editor Im glad Rob posted the link to
Amadeus Pro! Another candidate to try...

BR,
Mike.