Re: 7mm phone jack

Subject: Re: 7mm phone jack
From: "obSession" melvoid2002
Date: Sun Apr 5, 2009 5:17 pm ((PDT))
I must have been, too. The first I've ever heard it referred to as 7mm was
in your message... which is, I assume, in response to a different post.

Rest assured, Roger, you're not alone. I've never known it as anything BUT =
1/4" jack - oncethe standard heaphone size and still common on guitar
cables, patchbays, PA and other audio equipment, etc.

At least now, when you buy headphones, many still come with an adapter so I
can use them in my ancient stereo eqipment.

But there's still hope. My 14-year-old desperately wants me to get him a
turntable...

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 6:58 AM, Roger.Norwood <