Re: SD 722 Vs 702

Subject: Re: SD 722 Vs 702
From: "Michael Oates" msohooates
Date: Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:08 pm ((PST))
Well I use a 744T, but as your question is asking which should you record t=
o CF or HD, I
would say for field recording use CF, especially if you are on the move. I =
use a 32GB card
which is nearly the size of a 40GB HD anyway.

I would then either copy or move to the HD if I was getting short of space.=
 If recording
from a stationary position, record to both CF & HD for safety so you have a=
 backup.

Mike