Re: 'All purpose' mic?

Subject: Re: 'All purpose' mic?
From: "Ian Cozine" iancozine
Date: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:06 am ((PDT))
Hi Tom and Max,

I will look into both the ME66/K6 and theRode NT4, thanks for the
suggestions.

Tom, I would love to hear the NT4 in action. Thanks!

Cheers,
Ian

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 4:09 AM, tk7859 <> wrote:

>   --- In <naturerecordists%40yahoogroups.=
com>,

--
- Ian Cozine

sound is worth a thousand pictures." R. Murray Schafer via Bernie Krause

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: