Re: Behringer UBB1002

Subject: Re: Behringer UBB1002
From: "aaron s" dezesticks
Date: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:33 am ((PDT))
I do some repair work on PA and guitar amps for a music learning studio and=
 can attest to seeing more Behringer stuff than all other manufacturers com=
bined and most of it is less than two years old. I usually tell the people =
to go buy another one because they are disposable, not worth the price of f=
ixing. Their mixers are horrible. Its not surface mount that is the problem=
 as was already said everything uses SM but just a very low quality of stan=
dards. I would never trust one of their products in a intense situation, li=
ke a 6 month field trip to Manu. Their products are made as a way for broke=
 musicians to get something that works but the musicians always upgrade asa=
p and sometimes faster than planned.
Aaron

CHECK OUT www.custommarimba.com=A0For marimba, mbira, mallets, and hosho.