Re: Olympus LS-10 reviews

Subject: Re: Olympus LS-10 reviews
From: "Max Catterwell" oatcruncher
Date: Wed Jul 2, 2008 12:13 am ((PDT))
Greg,
I don't believe that your post was in any way open to misinterpretation.
You took a serious, and in no way derogatory, post from Rob, cut
snippets out and amplified them for no other obvious reason than to show
how much you love the sound of your own voice, and illustrate how
superior you are to us other lowly mortals. In fairness to other members
of the group, I would like to say that fortunately your attitude so far
stands alone.
My post was intended to be a sarcastic response, and lambaste to, your
extraordinary assault on the LS-10 and more importantly, the people who
own such 'cheap' equipment. Unlike your post, it wasn't intended to be
taken seriously.
Life is about learning, and none of us need people like you to tell how
to do it.
I may be a beginner, but I'm not an idiot. I suggest in future you put
your brain in gear before opening your mouth.
Pathetically yours
Max