Re: mkh-8020

Subject: Re: mkh-8020
From: "Walter Knapp" waltknapp
Date: Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:33 pm ((PST))
Posted by: "Aaron Ximm"

> Heya Walt!
>
> Seeing your comment on this knocked a small rock out of my head -- you know,
> I think I had a pair of 110's sent to your place like two years ago (?)
> (maybe even more!?) and by now if you haven't put them to use, they must be
> completely gone to dust and rust!  E r p.
>
> Does that ring any bells for you? I think I was going to try to find SASS
> parts to see if I could sweet talk you into an SASS-110 setup, but then got
> sidetracked and I'd completely forgotten about it until just now!

They must be here someplace, though I'm not sure where. I expect it
would be more productive to try the new MKH's in a SASS than the 110.

> Humm. Well if you think you might still have 'em maybe I should look into
> that, though I'd be impressed if you were still in the SASS-fabrication
> "business"!

I'm shipping off number 38 or 39 in SASS I've modded today. That is if I
make it to the PO in time.  Yep, I, or my son make the SASS mod still.

Also working on a polished up version of Lang's Telinga mod. That's a
complex problem and has been hung up by having to get more equipment,
then the equipment was not right when it arrived, etc.