Re: Wind storm

Subject: Re: Wind storm
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:56 am ((PST))
That's a shocker! i remember some bad days in the UK with fog, we had
a 75 car pile up on the M6 motorway, there were idiots flying along at
70 mph into the back of each other!
One woman on the news that day said, "how the hell am i supposed to
drive at 70 mph in this weather, the signs said 70-mph"

Martyn
*************************************
Martyn Stewart
http://www.naturesound.org