Re: Wind storm

Subject: Re: Wind storm
From: "Suzanne Williams" scw1217
Date: Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:44 am ((PST))
Lou,

No harm done. The highway was opened last night and this morning the
fog was minimal.  The part that still galls me is the Florida State
Highway Patrol absolving themselves of all blame for not closing the
road in the first place.  Local residents had called in and warned
them way in advance.  One even stated that they had "done all that
they should have".  But I say, obviously not since there was a 70 car
pile up and 4 deaths.

Suzanne
Suzanne Williams Photography
http://web.tampabay.rr.com/swilli41/www